Five easy ways to get your home holiday host-ready
Thursday Dec 22nd, 2016Share
There are always endless errands and activities to prep for this time of year. And if you're hosting family and friends, it seems like the list is even longer. Here are a 5 last minute ways to get your home ready for your coming guests.
1. Double check the guest room. Add a cozy throw and an extra pillow to make the room super inviting and relaxing.
2. Living room. Add a basket of magazines and a few books for any down time or quiet time.
3. Festive flowers. Flowers or Christmas plants really brighten up any room.
4. Basket of baked goods. Home baked or store bought, doesn't matter. It's just nice to have a ginger cookie or two at the ready.
5. Stock the bar with different options. Remember non-alcoholic choices as well. Sparkling water or juice is always a great option.
Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones and be sure to take some time to yourself. Even if it's two minutes.